Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Google
 

Thursday, December 20, 2007

FI:AA - Time-Dependent Interval

**FI:AA - Time-Dependent Interval**URGENT!!! PLS. HELP!!!!!!

Question: Dear all,

I'm new to FI:AA or even SAP in general.
I'm faced with date issues.

Currently my Asset Time-Dependent Interval starts at 1900 & end in 9999 how can I change the starting year or how would it reflect current year as the start date??

PLEASE HELP!!!!! URGENT

Answer:
Hi NewComer,

I don't think there is any problem having 1900 as startdate! In AS02, at the sheet where cost center is mentioned, there is a button somewhere which enables you to enter a specific time interval. But as said before, this isn't necessary.

Greetings,
Huubtim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mega Search


Content