Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Google
 

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Check Printing in case of manual created checks in sap fico

(pls ASAP) Check Printing in case of manual created checks

Question: Hi,
Can anybody tell me how to print a check which is manually created.
I created on downpayment and then a manual check for this down payment document number, Now I want to print that check from the system. How can I do that ?? I tried FBZ5, but it doesn't support mannually created cheqes.

Pls revert ASAP.
Thanks
SAP USER

Answer:
Thru FCH5 u can feed manual checks info into the transaction.u will qwrite manual checks and tne information will be feeded into the system for brs.

Manish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mega Search


Content