Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Google
 

Thursday, December 20, 2007

How do I TECO production order to previous period

How do I TECO production order to previous period?

Question: Every time when we DLV a finish product and ready to ship, we'll change a semi-product order settlement rule. Let it assign to that finish product order. Then we'll TECO the semi-product order. These actions is complete in same month.

Now, I meet a big problem ... I forgot to TECO the semi-product order in April. If I TECO the semi-product order now (May), it'll generate "big variences". Does anyone know how do I TECO production order to previous period (April)?

Answer:
Hi Szl
Its not possible to back date TECO status. However, you could try posting the variances calculated for May into April. You should find a posting period field in the settlement screen.
Hope this helps
John

Answer:
Thanks for you reply, John.

If I settle the semi-product order into April, it'll generate "big variences" in April.

Finally, our financial director decide : Let the semi-product DLV in April, and let the finish product order GI (261) the semi-product. Although the method against the rule that the semi-product (The semi-product is a special semi-product, we call it - "Standard Machine") is never DLV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mega Search


Content