Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Google
 

Friday, December 21, 2007

2003 ewt and cwt certificate in SAP-help

2003 ewt and cwt certificate in SAP-help!

Question: hi all, can you please help me update our ewt and cwt certificate in SAP..do I download this form from SAP site or I will let the Abap programmer do this, or I can do it, if I can do it how?
thanks!!

Answer:
hi all, can you please help me update our ewt and cwt certificate in SAP..do I download this form from SAP site or I will let the Abap programmer do this, or I can do it, if I can do it how?
thanks!!

sorry I forgot to mention I am from the Philippines..and I am a new SAP FI consultant....thanks again..

Answer:
Hi,
Check if there is a standard WT Certificate already available for your country. You can do it through SE70 ( Sorry if my tcode is wrong). it should be a sap script and you can get it under Forms. If it is not there , then you might need to create a sap script and attach it to the program in configuration. if it is there , then you might need to import from client 000 to your client.
Raja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mega Search


Content