Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Google
 

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Report Painter,Relationship between Report Groups and Reports

Subject: Report Painter,Relationship between Report Groups and Reports

Dear Report painter gurus,

What is the relationship between Report Groups and the
Reports assigned to them ? My problem is that, when I leave EMPTY
characteristics in one Report, I cannot Execute ALL other reports
assigned to the same Report Group as the First Report (the report with
the empty characteristics)

So it seems that whatever mistakes I make in one report, affects
ALL the other reports within the same Report Group. Can someone verify
this for me ?

Thanks in advance !

-----Reply Message-----
Subject: RE: Report Painter,Relationship between Report Groups and Reports

I have found that by far the safest way to proceed is to have a one to one
relation ship between a report group and a report. otherwise all sorts of
strange things start to happen.

Cheersy cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mega Search


Content